This specific position will include home-based clients Tuesday-Friday with minimal evening hours and social skills group clients on Saturdays from 9:00am-4:00pm
Advances Learning Center (www.advancesonline.com) is dedicated to providing outstanding educational services to children with autism-spectrum and related disorders using scientifically-validated teaching methods. Our teaching and consultation is informed by the current educational research. We collaborate with all members of the child’s team to ensure generalization and functional use of new skills. We offer ABA Consultation and 1:1 services, social skills groups and assessments and other behavior analytic services.
The Behavior Analyst reports directly to a Clinical Director and has the ultimate accountability for ensuring that appropriate ABA services are provided to each student in his/her caseload. In order to accomplish this, (s)he provides behavior analytic expertise; manages client, school, and parent relationships; and supervises employees to ensure quality execution of behavior analytic duties. . Responsibilities are outlined below.
Behavior Analytic Duties
In partnership with the Clinical Coordinators and Placement and Progress Coordinator, manage relationships with schools and parents:
• Masters Degree required and BCBA certification and licensure are required. Applicants who are planning to sit for the BCBA exam in the near future may be considered.
• 3-5 years of ABA experience, working both in clients’ homes and in schools.
• Candidates who have provided ABA services to at least 20 clients over their career would be ideal.
• Experience with children whose age range spans 10+ years is ideal. Experience with an age range of at least 5 years is required.
• Excellent interpersonal / social skills, able to connect easily and quickly with people.
• Organized and efficient, detail-oriented, able to multi-task.
• Team player who is also able to take the lead.
• Responsible and reliable.
• Able to manage and motivate others to achieve desired results.
• Able to commit at least two years to this job.
You must also be able to produce the following items at time of hire or during first week of employment: Two references of individuals that have known you for at least 6 months, preferably that have a license, BCBA, or PhD; transcripts or copy of your diploma from your highest level of education; and additional completed paperwork provided at the time of hire.
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Bonus Structure
• Eligibility for mileage reimbursement plan
• Professional Development Funding
• 35 paid days off per year, which can be used for holidays, vacations, sick days, and personal days
• Health and/or dental coverage (75% for individual coverage, 50% for family coverage)
• No-match 401k
Learn It Systems/Advances Learning Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.