Advances Learning Center (www.advancesonline.com) is committed to serving children and young adults with a variety of diagnoses by teaching them appropriate and functional alternative behaviors, increasing their confidence and social agility, and providing an accepting environment that fosters independence. We offer in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, social skills groups, parent training, center-based services and school-based services in Massachusetts.
The Clinical Supervisor/Behavior Analyst reports directly to a Clinical Director and has the ultimate accountability for ensuring that appropriate ABA services are provided to each student on his/her caseload. In order to accomplish this, (s)he provides behavior analytic expertise; manages client, school, and parent relationships; and supervises employees to ensure quality execution of behavior analytic duties. Responsibilities are outlined below.
Behavior Analytic Duties
• Master’s Degree required, BCBA certification and licensure in the state of Massachusetts required. Applicants who are planning to sit for the BCBA exam in the near future may be considered.
• 3-5 years of ABA experience, working both in clients’ homes and in schools.
• Be willing and available to work a schedule that consists of some after-school/evening hours.
• Candidates who have provided ABA services to at least 20 clients over their career would be ideal.
• Experience with children of various ages is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal / social skills, able to connect easily and quickly with people.
• Organized and efficient, detail-oriented, able to multi-task.
• Team player who is also able to take the lead.
• Responsible and reliable.
• Able to manage and motivate others to achieve desired results.
• Able to commit at least two years to this job.
• Competitive Salary
• Competitive Bonus Structure
• Eligibility for mileage reimbursement plan
• Professional Development Funding
• 35 paid days off per year, which can be used for holidays, vacations, sick days, and personal days
• Health and/or dental coverage
• No-match 401k
You must also be able to produce the following items at time of hire or during first week of employment: Two references of individuals that have known you for at least 6 months, preferably that have a license, BCBA, or PhD; transcripts or copy of your diploma from your highest level of education; and additional completed paperwork provided at time of hire.
Learn It Systems/Advances Learning Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates must be presently eligible to work in the United States.